Winter may not be over and our winter campaign was AMAZING but we are getting ready to launch our Spring Campaign soon!
Come be a part of our growing company!
Believe it or not but some of the most successful businesses in the world were started by young people. Students at Harvard famously imagined Facebook, Google was founded at Stanford and Bill Gates planned Microsoft in his dormitory room.
Age should not be a limit when it comes to starting a new business, but how can you succeed in this world as a young entrepreneur? Fast Trak, Inc. has some top tips if you’re beginning to work for yourself with big ideas.
- Do what you love – A great business idea should start from your own interests. Think about what you enjoy and develop an idea from there.
- Do something different – If you spot a gap in the market, then go for it. No matter how radical or different you think it is. You are a young and fresh thinker with ideas no one else will have; use them wisely.
- Abide by the rules – Just because you’re young doesn’t mean you are allowed to slack on the paperwork. Make sure your business is registered, and that you pay tax when you have to, in order to avoid legal problems later.
- Time management – You’re going to school, perhaps you have a part time job, so managing your time is important if you’re going to start a new business. Give it the time and attention it deserves, but don’t let your other commitments slack.
- Go online – The Internet has revolutionized the way we do everything, so make sure you utilize this amazing resource. Use social media to market your idea or gain feedback and use other websites to read up on information on how to make your business succeed.
In honor of Flashback Friday, we decided to post some old pictures of Fast Trak through the years! Ch-ch-check them out!!
Our experts at Fast Trak Incorporate have served clientele in many industries. We help brands reach the pinnacles of success without burdening them with the costs typically associated with an in-house marketing staff. We employ a flexible outsourcing model that allows us to customize our services to meet any professional need.
Are you left handed?
Scientists aren’t exactly sure why some people are left-handed, but they know that genes are responsible about 25 percent of the time, says Yeo. Left-handedness does tend to run in families, he says, “but noticeably less than other inherited traits, like height or intelligence .